Starting yesterday, Lutheran Men in Mission had a group of men riding RABGRAI which crosses Iowa every year. The route goes from west to east and will conclude Saturday when the riders dip their tire into the Mississippi.
A main focus of our riders is to be truly healthy. That includes spiritual, physical and mental health. We want all men to be proactive in your overall health and have conversations with other men about how they want to improve their health.
Lutheran Men in Mission wants to be there for all the men of this country. We strive to create and curate great events, experiences and material to strengthen men’s spiritual health. We do this through your support by…
- Give a Master Builders Bible for Men to every first-time participant of our One Year to Live retreats. A gift of $250 enables us to give Bibles to ten men.
- Reach over 5,000 men with a daily inspirational scripture/prayer message during Advent, just as we did during Lent.
- Continue the groundbreaking work we are doing with over 25 of the most creative, dynamic leaders in men’s ministry from all Lutheran backgrounds and five denominations to develop an innovative men’s ministry reaching all men.
- Produce Bold Gatherings that are being live streamed from Des Moines and San Antonio. Register now for the Des Moines speakers at boldgathering.com
- Develop intentional networks of discipled leaders throughout the country that reproduce and grow more leaders.
You can help us strengthen more bold and daring men