A book by Shaunti & Jeff Feldhahn
Summary: Guide to the inner emotional and thought life of women regarding their relationships with their husbands or significant other
If you’re like most men, you’ve burned up lots of energy trying to figure out what a woman wants, what makes her tick, how to make her happy.
The good news: success is simpler than you ever thought. In their groundbreaking classic, For Men Only, Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn reveal the eye-opening truths and simple acts that will radically improve your relationship with the woman you love. For example:
- Why she can’t “just not think about” something that’s bothering her
- How to get her real answers without games
- How your provider instinct can actually cause her heartache – and what to do about it
- Why “not tonight, honey” may not mean what you think
- Why listening to her feelings is so hard for a guy, and a fix-it plan that works
- Why her “I do” at the altar will always mean, “do you?” and the answer that rocks her world
Why Recommended: This book provides a clear, humorous and insightful summary of what women wish their husbands knew about what they care about in their relationships backed by science and data written by recognized Christian marriage counselors.
Use Cases: Husbands new and old will get value from this content.
Questions to Consider: How well do you understand your spouse? How well do you communicate with your spouse?